Being a freelancer has its advantages and disadvantages. It can be great if you have a particular skill and want to have an element of flexibility, then being a freelancer could be the job for you! Some people work part time in their regular job, whilst freelancing in another role, building up their experience and skills. Others might have family commitments and want to have the flexibility to work around their commitments. Being a freelancer can be a great way to build your experience whilst keeping an element of control. We have found some great websites to look at if you are considering the freelancer route.
- Reflection and positive changes.
- Webinar – Employing parents after a career break is good for your business.
- What does it take to be a Paralympian Gold Medallist? The inspirational Natasha Baker tells us how she did it.
- Sweden striving towards a 6-hour day.
- Senior part time work is not just for women!